$25 & up – D.C. United Home Games
Witness the Black-and-Red compete at state-of-the-art Audi Field.
Why We Love This Deal
Cheer on D.C. United — the MLS' first dynasty — from the center of D.C.'s most popular waterfront neighborhoods. Fans come for Audi Field's views and famous chants from the crowd.
Travelzoo members can choose from multiple seating options including premium sections to enjoy all-inclusive domestic beers, Heineken and house wines.
- $25-$35 (reg. $40 - $50) ... Middle/Upper South Stand
- $30-$40 (reg. $50) ... Lower South Stand
- $50-$60 (reg. $65) ... East Sideline
- $150-$175 (reg. $225) ... Eaglebank Club All-Inclusive
- $165-$185 (reg. $275) ... Heineken MVP Lounge All-Inclusive
Choose from the following home games (all games begin at 7:30 p.m.):
- vs. New York Red Bulls on Wednesday, Oct. 27
- vs. Columbus Crew on Saturday, Oct. 30
Since D.C. United was established in 1996, the club has won 4 MLS Cups, 3 U.S. Open Cups and continues to attract elite players from around the world.
Note: Taxes and fees of $3.73-$25.66 per ticket apply, but that is less than on full-price tickets. D.C. United has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or closed during your visit — see more information.
Travelzoo Tip: Use the D.C. United app for live public transit updates, stadium way-finding and mobile concession orders.
Refund Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed. Tickets will be honored for the originally purchased date and entry time only. Game times subject to change
$25 & up
How to Book
Continue to D.C. United
- Scroll down to view options. Click on desired game.
- Select desired ticket type and section from dropdown menus.
- Use "+" and "-" buttons to select desired number of tickets, then click "Add to Cart." Click "Checkout" to proceed.
- Review the Order Summary to make sure the order is correct. Enter your payment information, then click "Confirm" to complete your order.