$15 & up – 'World's Largest' Christmas Light Maze, Ice Skating & More
Q13 FOX calls Enchant Christmas a "dazzling experience" — bring the family for a holiday outing.
Enchant Christmas returns to T-Mobile Park with Mischievous, an all-new, world’s-largest Christmas light maze (Seattle magazine) featuring misplaced gifts hidden by a playful elf. With new, locally curated food, a Christmas market, a larger ice skating trail, live entertainment every night and much more, this is an Enchant experience never seen before in the Pacific Northwest.
Save on general admission adult, youth, child and senior tickets:
- $15-$23 (reg. $19.99-$29.99) ... Dec. 3-4, 10-12 (Tuesday-Thursday)
- $27 (reg. $32.99) ... Dec. 7-8 (Friday-Sunday)
What you need to know:
- Rent skates on-site for a fee or bring your own
- No strollers in the maze, but there is a complimentary stroller valet
- Children 3 and younger are free
Note: Fees include tax and a facility fee of $3 per ticket but this is standard for all customers.
Travelzoo Tip: Book your visit sooner than later — there is a limited amount of discounted tickets available.
Book by Dec. 12.
$15 & up
How to Book
Continue to Enchant Christmas
- Select number of tickets by age group.
- Choose date, arrival window and add-ons, if desired.
- At 'Review Your Purchase,' click on 'Enter a promo code.'
- Input SEA-TRAVELZOO25 if for Dec. 3-4, 10-12 or SEA-TRAVELZOO20 if for Dec. 7-8.
- Follow prompts to complete booking.