$43 & up – NY Times-Praised Comedies in Huntington Beach and Burbank
This offer includes numerous shows to choose from, including Friday evenings and Saturday matinees.
This spring, two great shows are coming to Southern California, and Travelzoo members can save over 25% on tickets. The New York Times praises "My Son The Waiter -- A Jewish Tragedy" as a "great comedy," calling it "delicious." "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish and I'm in Therapy!" is one of the longest-running one-man shows in comedy history with over 5,500 performances and international performances in 100 cities since 2013.
"My Son The Waiter -- A Jewish Tragedy": Orchestra seats ... $43 (reg. $65):
- April 20 - May 14 at Huntington Beach Library Theater in Huntington
- Thursdays at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays at 8 p.m.
- Saturdays at 2 p.m.
There are "plenty of laughs" (Arizona Republic) in this show, created by and starring Brad Zimmerman, an actor and comedian who opened for Joan Rivers for many years. It tells an inspiring story about the passion to make it as an artist and the rewards of never giving up.
"My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish and I'm in Therapy!": Orchestra seats ... $47 (reg. $65):
- April 26 - June 24 at The Colony Theatre in Burbank
- Wednesdays at 8 p.m.
- Thursdays at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Fridays at 8 p.m.
- Saturdays at 3 p.m.
This one-man show is inspired by author Steve Solomon's dysfunctional multicultural family and friends, who attempt to drive him into therapy and succeed in their plan. Take a funny look into family relationships where sometimes you leave the family dinner with heartburn and a headache that The New York Times said will drive the "audience went wild with laughter."
What's the Catch?
Additional fees of $6 per ticket apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.
Book by June 24.
$43 & up
When You Can Go
Select shows April 20 - June 24
How to Book
- Select desired show.
- Under the calendar dates, click "Apply Discount Code," enter TRAZ, then click "Submit."
- Select a date as part of the Travelzoo offer, then choose your desired time.
- Select a seat, then click "Continue."
- Review your order, then click "Continue."
- Choose your ticket delivery method, then click "Continue."
- Log in or sign up to complete purchase.