$43 & up – LA Opera: Plácido Domingo Concert & 'Tales of Hoffmann'
Plácido Domingo "commands the stage and the music he sings" (Los Angeles Times)
This spring, LA Opera presents two unique performances at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion: the opera "The Tales of Hoffmann" and a one-night concert performance by Plácido Domingo and Sondra Radvanovsky (LA Opera's "Tosca"). Travelzoo members can save up to 20% on tickets.
"Domingo's Young Artist's Concert" features Plácido Domingo and Sondra Radvanovsky as they sing favorite arias, duets and ensembles alongside a full orchestra. Tickets cost $43-$87 (reg. $54-$109) for the Saturday, April 1, concert at 7:30 p.m.
"The Tales of Hoffmann" stars Vittorio Grigolo as poet E.T.A. Hoffmann, who recounts the stories of the women who he has loved and lost in a half-remembered, half-fantasy dreamworld. Tickets cost $99-$239 (reg. $104-$299) for the following dates:
- Saturday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 6, at 7:30 p.m.
Note: The least expensive tickets can be found for the Thursday evening performances.
Book by March 31.
$43 & up
When You Can Go
March 25, 30; April 1, 6
Up to 20%
How to Book
- Click on your desired show.
- Select your date.
- Click "Choose the Best Available," and select a section on the left and number of seats under "Travelzoo Promo." Click "Reserve."
- Review order.
- Select delivery method and enter payment information to complete transaction.
Fees: Additional fees of $9.50 per ticket will apply.