$76 per day – California Residents Only: Disneyland 3-Day Ticket
Stay close to home and enjoy all Disneyland® Resort has to offer with multi-day options.
Why We Love This Deal
California residents looking to visit Disneyland® Resort and Disney California Adventure® Park can save on gate prices with this limited-time offer.
Tickets may be used any 3-days — consecutive or not. Tickets are valid at Disneyland® Resort and Disney California Adventure® Park (don't miss the new Avengers Campus fit for the next generation of super heroes), so you can check out a different park each day or return to your favorite.
Multi-day tickets start at $76 per day, versus buying multiple one-day tickets. For a limited time, these tickets cost:
- $227.97 ... 3-Day, 1-Park per Day valid for visits through September
- $284.00 ... 3-Day, Park Hopper valid for visits through September
What you need to know about this deal:
- All adults will need to show proof of California residency at the park entrance
- With a base ticket, only one park can be visited per day; Park Hopper tickets allow multiple parks to be visited starting at 1 p.m., subject to Park's capacity limitations
- To enter one of the parks, in addition to a valid ticket, each guest is required to make a theme park reservation; instructions will be provided with your ticket
- These tickets are not date-specific. The parks are operating at reduced capacity and reservations will fill quickly. Please check your desired dates for park availability before purchasing.
- Disney has implemented many changes to keep guests safe while at the park. Learn more on its Know Before You Go page.
- Certain attractions, experiences, services and offerings may be modified, limited in capacity, or unavailable
Note: Please read the "Important Ticket Information" section during the booking process for ticket details and restrictions. Additional taxes and fees will be added, but that's standard on all ticket purchases. Parking is not included.
Valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
Tickets expire in full on September 30, 2021. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day and a ticket valid for park admission on that day are required. May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Ticket may not be upgraded. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Please check park availability prior to purchase. Guests with a multi-day ticket must make a park reservation for each date of their visit.
To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required. Theme park reservations are limited, and availability is subject to capacity. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit www.disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrtkt for important information about park attendance requirements and other restrictions that you need to know before visiting Disneyland® Resort.
Multi-day 1-Park Per Day tickets include admission to either Disneyland® Resort or Disney California Adventure® Park per day, but not both. Each day of use of a Disneyland® Resort ticket constitutes one full day of use. Disneyland® Resort 3-Day Park Hopper. Guests with a Park Hopper ticket will select the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day, then they can visit the other park later that day after 1:00 p.m. Multi-day Park Hopper® tickets include admission to both Disneyland® Resort theme parks on the same day. Each day of use of a Disneyland® Resort ticket constitutes one full day of use.
Disney® reserves the right to cancel reservations, orders, purchases, and tickets in whole or in part.