$58 – Moscow Ballet's 'Nutcracker'
The performances are "awe-inspiring," raves DC Metro Theater Arts.
Moscow Ballet’s “Great Russian Nutcracker” returns to LA for one weekend only this holiday season, and Travelzoo members have an early opportunity to save on tickets and secure best seats.
The following pricing is available at the Wiltern Theatre:
- $57.90 (reg. $66.50) ... Mid Upper Level Mezzanine
- $73.90 (reg. $88.50) ... Mid Lower Level Floor and Upper Level Mezzanine
- $99.50 (reg. $123.50) ... Middle Level Loge, Front Lower Level Floor and Upper Level Mezzanine
Choose from these performances:
- Friday, Dec. 16, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 17, at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 17, at 5 p.m. - only $99.50 tickets are available on this day
With handmade costumes and classical choreography, "Great Russian Nutcracker" pays homage to the original ballet, first danced in 19th-century Russia to Tchaikovsky's original score. The production has been performed in cities across the U.S. for more than 20 years.
The New York Times praises the troupe's "elegant" and "expansive" dancing; DC Metro Theater Arts says the backdrops are "gorgeously illustrated," and the costume design is "fantastic" and "divinely imaginative."
Book by Oct. 28.
When You Can Go
Friday-Saturday, Dec. 16-17
Up to $24 per ticket
How to Book
- Click on your desired date and time above.
- Click "Find Seats For Me," then enter the promo code CLARA and click the check mark to apply.
- Choose your price and section, then click "Find Tickets."
- Enter the security check and click "Continue."
- Review your order and click "Buy."
- Click "Continue," select a delivery method, and click "Continue" again.
- Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $13.50-$18.15 per ticket will apply.
Click on your desired show. Scroll down to "Travelzoo Discount. Select a ticket quantity and full price level from the drop-down menus, enter password CLARA, then tap "Find Tickets." Additional fees of $13.50-$18.15 per ticket will apply.