$59 – 'Absinthe': Top Vegas Show Comes To LA
The wild show is "one of a kind" and "fearless," says the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Ranked the No. 1 show in the history of Las Vegas by Las Vegas Weekly, "Absinthe," presented by Spiegelworld, visits Los Angeles for a limited run this spring. Travelzoo members can save 25% on tickets to the adult-themed combination of raunchy comedy, jaw-dropping performances and burlesque.
Reserved A Seats are $59.25-$66.75 (reg. $79-$89) and Preferred Seats are $$74.25-$81.75 (reg. $99-$109) for the following performances at L.A. Live:
- Wednesday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 7, at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 11, at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Inspired by the absinthe-drenched cabarets of 19th-century Europe, the show mixes outrageous comedy with feats of strength, balance and danger in an intimate, immersive adult playground. The New York Times says: "Imagine Cirque du Soleil as channeled through 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show.'"
What's the Catch?
Please note that "Absinthe" is recommended for ages 18 and above and features some nudity and strong language.
Book by May 9.
When You Can Go
Select dates April 26 - May 11
How to Book
Book online at LA Live
- Select your date.
- Click security check.
- Select your seats.
- Select delivery method.
- Log in or create an account.
- Follow prompts to complete transaction.
Fees: Additional fees of $18.14-$20.29 per ticket will apply.