$39 & up – Top-Rated South Bay & Long Beach Restaurants
The South Bay and Long Beach are gaining attention for more than just their breezy, beachside vibes.
Eater LA says, "Despite the proliferation of attention-getting restaurants in West LA, Downtown and Silver Lake, there is truly no shortage of great places to dine at the fringes of Los Angeles’ urban core," including the South Bay and Long Beach.
Save up to 55% and dine at top-rated restaurants in Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and Long Beach, with options available through June:
- Little Sister: lunch or dinner for two or more ... $39 & up
Zagat calls it a "Best Restaurant in South Bay," offering "an upscale menu of innovative Asian dishes with fresh flavors."
- Dia de Campo: bottomless mimosa brunch for two ... $39 & up
Visit Dia de Campo -- "part surf lodge, part taqueria" (Time Out) -- for reinvented Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes.
- Abigaile: dinner for two ... $45
What's better than noshing on gastropub dishes paired with house-brewed ales on a rooftop patio with ocean views?
- Steak & Whisky: dinner for two ... $75
Save on dinner any day of the week at one of LA's "best steakhouses" (CBS LA).
- Hook & Plow: lunch, brunch or dinner for two ... $25 & up
Walk to the Hermosa Beach pier after dining on their farm-to-table, ocean-to-plate menu.
- Michael's Pizzeria: lunch or dinner for two ... $25
A "favorite" Long Beach pizzeria with props from the neighborhood for "outstanding wood-fired" Neapolitan pies (Zagat).
- Michael's on Naples: tasting dinner or brunch for two ... $69 & up
Check out the rooftop bar for live music or to dine under stars at one of Eater LA's "essential" Long Beach restaurants.
- Naples Rib Company: lunch or dinner ... $20
Satisfy your barbecue cravings at Naples Rib Company with 50% off a meal any day of the week.
Book by May 11.