$39 – NY Times-Pick: One-Man Comedy in Palm Desert
The San Diego Union Tribune said the "humor in the piece is universal."
The New York Times praised the comedy "My Son the Waiter: A Jewish Tragedy" as "distinctly original" and "powerfully poignant." Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on tickets when the show performs at CSUSB Palm Desert Campus.
Orchestra seats are priced as follow for select performances Feb. 6 - March 9:
- Thursday performances at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. ... $39 (reg. $65); use promo code TZOO
- Friday performances at 8 p.m. and Saturday performances at 3 p.m. (and Sunday, Feb. 10, at 7 p.m. performance). ... $42 (reg. $65); use promo code TRZL
"My Son the Waiter: A Jewish Tragedy" was created by and stars Brad Zimmerman, an actor and comedian who opened for Joan Rivers for many years. It tells an inspiring story about the passion to make it as an artist and the rewards of never giving up.
See a sneak peek of the show.
Note: Extra fees are $4 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by March 9.
When You Can Go
Select shows Feb. 6 - March 9
Up to 40%
How to Book
- Select your preferred show date range.
- Choose a valid show date and time in red that correlates with the Travelzoo offer, then click "Order."
- Select seats on the map, click "Continue."
- Promo code TZOO for Thursday performances and promo code TZOO for the Friday-Saturday performances will be automatically applied.
- Click "Proceed to Payment."
- Review your order and follow the prompts to complete purchase.
Extra fees are $4 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.