$36 – Mother's Day: Master Illusionist at Four Seasons Westlake
The show is a sophisticated experience in the vein of classy parlor shows of yesteryear.
This Mother's Day, master illusionist Ivan Amodei brings his 90-minute show "Intimate Illusions" to Four Seasons Westlake Village, and tickets are now up to 40% off. Amodei recently appeared on Penn and Teller's TV show "Fool Us" and won the season finale.
Tickets cost $36 (reg. $65) for General Admission seats and $55 (reg. $75) for Front Row seats at Four Seasons Westlake Village. Performances are Sunday, May 14, at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Note: Front Row ticket quantities are limited and may become unavailable at any time.
"Intimate Illusions" combines physics-defying magic, storytelling and live classical music from a concert cellist. The Boston Globe urges audiences to "get lost in the magic."
Travelzoo Tip: Check out Ivan Amodei's recent "Fool Us" performance on the CW Network.
Book by May 12.
When You Can Go
Sunday, May 14
Up to 40%
How to Book
Book online at The Magic of Ivan Amodei
- Scroll down and select your date and performance time.
- Enter promo code TZMAGICWLVGENAD for General Admission and TZMAGICWLVFRONT for Front Row.
- Select Travelzoo seats and "Add to Cart."
- Enter name and "Submit."
- Enter contact information.
- Log in, or create an account.
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.
This offer is not optimized for purchase on a mobile device, please book from a computer for a better experience.