$32 – Windmill Self-Drive Tour: See 2000 Towering Turbines
Save 20% on the only tour that goes inside the wind farm's fences.
Thousands of towering windmills, more accurately wind turbines, stretch along the 10 freeway when entering Coachella Valley. It’s become an iconic sight synonymous with Palm Springs.
- For $32 per car -- with a maximum of 8 passengers per car -- get an exclusive up-close view of these modern marvels and learn how the turbines harness wind energy to power the desert (reg. $40)
- The self-driving tour will guide you along with a video and audio program on 10 marked stops on a private wind farm
- Available most days through Dec. 31
Why we love it:
- Listed as one of the top 10 outdoor activities in Palm Springs
- Go behind the fences of an active windmill farm
- Learn about the history of the renewable energy industry, and see the latest technology in wind power generation
Book by Nov. 17.
How to Book
Continue to Palm Springs Windmill Tours
- Click "Book Now" and choose Windmill Tour on the pop-up.
- Select your preferred date on the calendar & click book.
- Enter number of people.
- Click "Add promo or discount code" in the middle of the page, and enter ZOO20OFF before entering your contact details and credit card information.