$29 – Master Illusionist & 'Fool Us' Winner Performs in LA
The show is a sophisticated experience in the vein of classy parlor shows of yesteryear.
Master illusionist Ivan Amodei brings his 90-minute show "Intimate Illusions" back to Beverly Hills and Westlake Village. Amodei recently appeared on Penn and Teller's television show "Fool Us" and won the season finale. Tickets are now up to 55% off.
For the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, tickets cost $29 (reg. $65) for General Admission and $55 (reg. $75) for Front Row seats. Choose from the following dates with 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. performances:
- Saturday, Oct. 8
- Saturday, Nov. 5
- Saturday, Nov. 19
- Saturday, Dec. 3
- Saturday, Dec. 17
For the Four Seasons Westlake Village, tickets cost $36 (reg. $65) and $55 (reg. $75) for performances on Saturday, Oct. 15 at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m..
Note: Front Row ticket quantities are limited and may become unavailable at any time.
"Intimate Illusions" combines physics-defying magic, storytelling and live classical music from a concert cellist. The Boston Globe urges audiences to "get lost in the magic."
Travelzoo Tip: Check out Ivan Amodei's recent "Fool Us" performance on the CW Network.
Book by Nov. 1.
When You Can Go
Select dates October-December
Up to 55%
How to Book
Book online at The Magic of Ivan Amodei
- Scroll down and select your date and performance time.
- Enter promo code. Beverly Hills: TZMAGICBW for General Admission and TZMAGICFRNTBW for Front Row. Westlake Village: MAGICWLVGENAD for General Admission and MAGICWLVFRNT for Front Row.
- Select seats and "Add to Cart."
- Check the box next to your tickets.
- Review order.
- Log in, or create an account.
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.