$24.50 – Windmill Tour: See 2000 Towering Turbines in Palm Springs
Palm Springs Windmill Tours
Save 50% on the only tour that goes inside the wind farm's fences.
Thousands of towering windmills, more accurately wind turbines, stretch along the 10 freeway when entering Coachella Valley. It’s become an iconic sight synonymous with Palm Springs.
- For $24.50 (reg. $49), get an exclusive up-close view of these modern marvels and learn how the turbines harness wind energy to power the desert
- Afterward, tour nearby solar and natural gas facilities and end the two-hour experience with a famous date shake from the Windmill Market
- Available any day May - July 14
- Valid for up to 2 adults at the time of booking; does not apply to private group tours
Why we love it:
- Save 50% on the no. 1 outdoor activity in Palm Springs
- Go behind the fences of an active windmill farm
- Learn about the history of the renewable energy industry, and see the latest technology in wind power generation
- Examine the windmills up close or view comfortably from an air conditioned bus
Book by June 2.
* Restrictions may apply.