$18 – Halloween Films, Food & Music in Downtown LA
Catch your Halloween favorites at LA's first movie palace.
Street Food Cinema presents Cinema Phantasmagoria, where attendees will be entertained by sinister ushers and strolling musicians before viewing a classic horror film. The Million Dollar Theatre, constructed in 1918, will be transformed into a haunted theater, providing guests with an immersive and spooky experience.
Tickets are $18 (reg. $22) for general admission.
The following movies will be shown throughout the month:
- Oct. 18: "Saw"
- Oct. 19: "Bram Stroker's Dracula"
- Oct. 20: "The Thing"
- Oct. 25: "Shaun of the Dead"
- Oct. 26: "Beetlejuice"
- Oct. 27: "The Conjuring"
- Oct. 30: "Sleepy Hollow"
- Oct. 31: "It" (2017)
Travelzoo Tip: Moviegoers will be able to bring in food from Grand Central Market or purchase food from vendors inside the theatre.
Book by Oct. 27.
How to Book
Continue to Street Food Cinema
- Select your desired movie and click 'Tickets & Deals."
- Click "Buy Tickets," then select desired number of General Admission tickets.
- Enter promo code PHANTASMAGORIA.
- Enter 1 ticket for "DECLINE Back Stage Ghost Tours" to skip this tour.
- Sign in or checkout as a guest.
Note: All fees are included in the price listed.