$100 & up – Jeep Tour through San Andreas Fault Zone
Red Jeep Tours by Desert Adventures
Named the best outdoor activity in the California Desert on TripAdvisor.
Choose from the following tours:
- The company's signature tour on a private ranch: San Andreas Fault Bones of the Earth 4x4 Jeep Tour; explore the landscape of an active earthquake fault system as an expert guide gives a detailed account of the geology, plants and animals in the area
- Movers and Shakers 4x4 Jeep Tour through canyons of the San Andreas Fault zone
- Four Posts Hiking Tour with a naturalist-guided hike through canyons; a Jeep takes you to the trailhead
- Indian Canyons Ancient Footprints walking tour that will showcase rock formations and history of the local Native American tribe which previously occupied the land
- Gem Canyon Ladder Hike takes you to the crest of the Fault line; a Jeep takes you to the trailhead
What you need to know:
- Get 20% off any open-air jeep, hiking or walking tour booked Oct. 1 - Nov. 30
- Per person costs depend on the number in your party; the best per person price is available with the booking of an entire Jeep for 7 guests
- Ticket purchase includes hotel transfers, bottled water and granola snack
- Tour with confidence; read about the company's health and safety policies
- Cancel at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund; credit by way of gift card is issued for cancellations occurring at least 12 hours in advance; cancellations within 12 hours forfeit credit and refunds
- Not available on: Nov. 26-29
Book by Nov. 22.
* Restrictions may apply.