$70 & up – 'Shen Yun' Chinese Music & Dance Show
The show is "an explosion of color, sound and movement" (Orlando Sentinel).
The New York Times says "Shen Yun" presents “5,000 years of Chinese music and dance in one night." The show comes to Las Vegas in March, and Travelzoo members can get early access to all performances and seating levels -- plus save up to $9 per ticket in booking fees.
Tickets are $70-$200 for the following dates and times at Reynolds Hall in the Smith Center:
- Friday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 11, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 12, at 1 p.m.
"Shen Yun" features 20 vignettes, each of which portrays a dynasty in China's history. The show includes 100 classically trained dancers, an orchestra and animated backdrops. There are 400 vibrant, handmade costumes.
See a sneak peek of the show.
Book by Dec. 27.
$70 & up
When You Can Go
March 10-12; fees waived through Feb. 1, 2017
$7-$9 per ticket in fees
How to Book
Book online at Shen Yun
- Choose your desired date and time, then click "Buy Tickets."
- Choose your tickets from the seating map, then click "Add to Cart."
- Enter promo code: TZOO17 to waive $7-$9 per ticket in fees.
- Review your order, and click "Checkout."
- Choose your ticket delivery method; delivery fees start at $2 per order.
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.
Fees: Additional delivery fees starting at $2 per order will apply.