$114 – Vegas: Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam & Lake Mead By Airplane
Take a break from the Strip and see the beautiful natural and man-made sights outside Las Vegas.
In a single day, take in breathtaking views of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and one of America's greatest engineering achievements. This air tour from Papillon includes soaring, bird's-eye views of the Grand Canyon, Colorado River, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam.
The Highlights Air Tour costs $114 ($229 retail value) for one person and includes:
- Complimentary roundtrip Las Vegas hotel transfers
- Narrated, scenic 70-minute flight with views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon West and Lake Mead
- Complimentary $10 gift card to Planet Hollywood restaurant
This offer is valid for tours through December 15. Tour space is limited, so book early to secure seats. Full tour time will be approximately four hours.
Travelzoo Tip: Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Sensible toe-covering shoes like sneakers, trail shoes or hiking boots are also recommended.
Book by May 29.
How to Book
Continue to Papillon Airways
- Click "Book Now."
- Enter number of tickets and tour date, then select "Check Prices & Availability."
- Click "Book This Fare" next to your desired departure time.
- Fill out the passenger and billing information to complete the order.
Book this deal by phone
Call Papillon Airways at 702-736-7243.
Mention TRAVELZOO when booking.