$45 – Pulitzer Prize-Winning Opera 'Silent Night' in Atlanta
The Pioneer Press called the opera "powerful" and "dazzling" during its 2011 debut in Minnesota.
The Atlanta Opera performs the Pulitzer Prize-winning opera "Silent Night" this November. With this exclusive offer, tickets to all performances are up to $36 off.
Choose from the following seating levels at Cobb Energy Centre:
- C (Orchestra, Mezzanine and Grand Tier) ... $45.20-$47.60 (reg. $72-$76)
- B (Orchestra and Mezzanine) ... $59 (reg. $95)
And all performances:
- Saturday, Nov. 5, at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 11, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 13, at 3 p.m.
Note: The higher range of prices listed above is for the Sunday performance.
"Silent Night" is an opera based on the true story of the spontaneous Christmas truce between French, British and German soldiers during World War I.
Book by Nov. 12.
When You Can Go
Nov. 5, 8, 11, 13
Up to $36
How to Book
Book online at Atlanta Opera
- Enter SILENTNIGHTTZ in the "Promo Code" box near the top right corner, and click "Submit."
- Click "Purchase" next to any performance date.
- Use the interactive map to select seats and ticket quantity, and click "Add to Cart."
- Review your order, and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in, or create an account to finish purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $3 per ticket and 6% sales tax will apply