$45 – NY Times-Pick: One-Man Comedy in Miami Beach
The San Diego Union Tribune said the "humor in the piece is universal."
The New York Times praised the comedy "My Son the Waiter: A Jewish Tragedy" as "distinctly original" and "powerfully poignant." Travelzoo members can save up to 30% on tickets when the show performs at Michael-Ann Russell JCC (Alan and Diane Lieberman Theater).
Orchestra seats are priced as follows for Thursday and Sunday performances Dec. 19 - Jan. 9:
- Thursday performances at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. ... $45 (reg. $65); use promo code TZOO
- Sunday performances at 7 p.m. ... $48 (reg. $65); use promo code TRAZ
"My Son the Waiter: A Jewish Tragedy" was created by and stars Brad Zimmerman, an actor and comedian who opened for Joan Rivers for many years. It tells an inspiring story about the passion to make it as an artist and the rewards of never giving up.
See a sneak peek of the show.
Note: Extra fees are $5 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Jan. 9.
How to Book
- Select Thursday or Sunday link.
- Click "Select Date." Then, choose your desired performance date and time.
- Promo code TZOO/TRAZ will be applied automatically.
- Click on "Choose Seats from Map." Then, use the interactive map to select your exact seats and tap "Next."
- Select the Travelzoo adult ticket price ($45 or $48, depending on selected date) for each seat. Then, tap"Checkout."
- Enter personal and payment information to complete ticket purchase.
Extra fees are $5 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.