$36 – Moscow Ballet's 'Nutcracker' at Florida Theatre
The performances are "awe-inspiring," raves DC Metro Theater Arts.
Moscow Ballet’s “Great Russian Nutcracker” comes to Jacksonville for one night only this holiday season, and Travelzoo members have an early opportunity to save on tickets.
The show takes place at the Florida Theatre on Wednesday, Dec. 28, at 7 p.m. Choose from these prices:
- $36 (reg. $41) ... Mid Balcony
- $42 (reg. $51.50) ... Side Orchestra
- $57 (reg. $71.50) ... Front Balcony, Loge and Center Orchestra
With handmade costumes and classical choreography, "Great Russian Nutcracker" pays homage to the original ballet, first danced in 19th-century Russia to Tchaikovsky's original score. The production has been performed in cities across the U.S. for more than 20 years.
The New York Times praises the troupe's "elegant" and "expansive" dancing; DC Metro Theater Arts says the backdrops are "gorgeously illustrated," and the costume design is "fantastic" and "divinely imaginative."
Book by Oct. 28.
When You Can Go
Wednesday, Dec. 28, at 7 p.m.
Up to 20%
How to Book
Book online at Moscow Ballet
- Choose your desired performance, then click "See Tickets."
- Enter the promo code CLARA, then click the check mark.
- Choose seats from the seat map, and click "Buy Tickets."
- Complete the security check.
- Select a delivery method, and click "Continue."
- Log in or create an account to complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $10.15-$12.15 per ticket and $5 per order apply.
Choose a performance. Click the code button, and enter CLARA to unlock the discounted prices. Additional fees of $10.15-$12.15 per ticket and $5 per order apply.