$35 & up – See 'The Nutcracker' at the Arsht Center, up to 50% Off
The "strikingly fresh" production of the holiday favorite comes to Miami (WSJ).
Travelzoo members can save up to 50% on tickets to Miami City Ballet's dazzling new production of "The Nutcracker" by George Balanchine. See performances at Adrienne Arsht Center this holiday season.
- $35-$60 (reg. $50-$75) … Third Tier
- $93.75-$100 (reg. $125) ... Front Orchestra
Select from the following performances:
- Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 16, at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 19, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 20, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22, 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23, at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23, 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 24, at noon
Be enchanted by the reimagined winter-wonderland of colorful characters, toy soldiers and the beloved "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy." See a preview of the new holiday performance.
Note: Fees are $4-$12 per ticket, but that is standard for all purchases.
Book by Nov. 19.
$35 & up
When You Can Go
Select shows Dec. 14-24
Up to 50%
How to Book
- Click on the performance you want to see.
- Enter in the promo code Sugarplumac and click "Enter."
- Select your seat, then click "Go to Checkout."
- Review your order, then click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to complete purchase.