$35 – See ‘Summer: The Donna Summer Musical’ at DPAC
"The strong cast and music ultimately create a joyous celebration of a true icon" (Forbes).
Travelzoo members can get exclusive access to enjoy Broadway's ultimate disco party when "Summer: The Donna Summer Musical" comes to the Durham Performing Arts Center.
Tickets are $34.63-$68.38 (reg. $45-$90) for Orchestra seats for the following shows:
- Tuesday, Feb. 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 28, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 29, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 1, at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
About the show: This high-energy show is about the life of Donna Summer, the Queen of Disco. It features three actresses in the title role and a score with more than 20 classic hits, including “Love to Love You, Baby,” “Bad Girls” and “Hot Stuff.” The musical is directed by Des McAnuff ("The Who’s Tommy," "Jersey Boys," "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots").
Note: Fees are up to $11.25 per ticket and $3.92 per order, but that's standard for all purchases.
Book by Feb. 24.
How to Book
Continue to Durham Performing Arts Center
- Choose the performance you'd like to attend and click "See Tickets."
- Apply promo code ICON and click the lock icon.
- Select your seats and click "Next."
- Answer the pop-up question and click "Next."
- Choose your delivery method and sign in or create an account to complete your purchase.