$33 – Moscow Ballet's 'Nutcracker': Saturday Matinee
The performances are "awe-inspiring," raves DC Metro Theater Arts.
Moscow Ballet's "Great Russian Nutcracker" returns to Birmingham for one day only in December, and Travelzoo members have an early opportunity to save up to $13.50 per ticket.
The following seating levels are available for the 3 p.m. performance on Saturday, Dec. 3, at BJCC Concert Hall:
- $32.50 (reg. $37.50) ... Front Balcony, Rear Grand Tier and Orchestra
- $38.50 (reg. $48) ... Mid Grand Tier and Orchestra
- $54.50 (reg. $68) ... Continental, Front Grand Tier and Orchestra
With handmade costumes and classical choreography, "Great Russian Nutcracker" pays homage to the original ballet, first danced in 19th-century Russia to Tchaikovsky's beloved score. The production has been performed in cities across the U.S. for more than 20 years.
The New York Times praises the troupe's "elegant" and "expansive" dancing; DC Metro Theater Arts says the backdrops are "gorgeously illustrated," and the costume design is "fantastic" and "divinely imaginative."
Book by Oct. 28.
When You Can Go
Saturday, Dec. 3, at 3 p.m.
Up to $13.50 per ticket
How to Book
Book online at 'The Great Russian Nutcracker'
- Enter the promo code CLARA and click the check mark to apply.
- Choose seats from the seat map, selecting the Travelzoo offer, and click "Buy Tickets."
- Enter the security check and click "Continue."
- Click "Continue," select a delivery method, and click "Continue" again.
- Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $8.90-$10.50 per ticket and $4.55 per order will apply.
Scroll down to "Promotions and Special Offers" and select a ticket quantity and price level (prices shown including fees). Enter the promo code CLARA and tap "Buy Tickets." Additional fees of $8.90-$10.50 per ticket and $4.55 per order will apply.