$300 & up – Universal Orlando: 3-Day Access to 3 Parks
Get a three-day pass to three Universal theme parks, including Volcano Bay.
Enjoy all Universal Orlando theme parks have to offer — including rides like Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit and Revenge of the Mummy — with multiday adult and child passes.
Ticket types include:
- 3-day base ticket with access to all three parks (one park per day):
- $300 for one adult (reg. $329.99); $290 for one child (reg. $319.99)
- 3-day park-to-park ticket with access to all three parks (can move between parks each day):
- $339 for one adult (reg. $389.99); $329 for one child (reg. $379.99)
- Note: The offers above include Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
Each offer is good for any three days within a consecutive seven-day period and also includes seven consecutive days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk (starts and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used).
Other ticket options including one- to five-day passes are also available.
Note: Please read the "Important Ticket Information" section during the booking process for ticket details and restrictions. Additional taxes and fees will be added, but that's standard on all ticket purchases. Base tickets do not include access to the Hogwarts™ Express.
Book by March 27.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
© 2019 MARVEL. Universal elements and all related TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
First use of this ticket must be on or before May 20, 2020. All ticket usage must be completed on or before May 22, 2020 when the ticket will expire in full. Unused days will be forfeited. BLOCKOUT DATES December 26 through and including December 31, 2019 will apply to this ticket.