$29 & up – Art Heist: Outdoor & Immersive Theater Experience
Experience a new, socially-distanced and walkable true-crime theater experience.
"Art Heist Experience" is an interactive, true-crime outdoor show inspired by the story of the world’s biggest art heist from Boston’s Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in 1990.
Travelzoo members can save 30% on tickets for most performance dates and times (excluding Fridays and Saturdays) through May 16.
- $29.05-$32.55 (reg. $41.50-$46.50) ... Admission for one person, ages 13 and up
The tour begins at The Kravis Center and leads participants outdoors to explore the surrounding area. Socially-distanced groups will move through various walkable locations while gathering clues and questioning cast members to solve the mysterious crime.
As outdoor shows rise in popularity, we couldn't agree more with this sentiment from the SunSentinel: "As artists and audiences take their first steps out of pandemic isolation, outdoor entertainment as a bridge to normalcy is becoming an ever-more-attractive alternative to digital fare."
Note: An additional processing fee of 15% of the purchase total, capped at $25 will be added at checkout; this is standard for all purchases. The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes. Masks are required and all groups will be socially distanced. Comfortable shoes are encouraged.
$29 & up
How to Book
Continue to The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- Scroll down and enter AHZOO into the promo code box.
- Select a date and timeslot (excluding Fridays and Saturdays) and click on "Buy Tickets."
- Add desired quantity of tickets next to "General Admission Seats" and click on "Select."
- Continue to checkout and sign in or create an account.
- Fill in the required information to complete your purchase.
Note: All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.