$28 & up – Premiere of 'Kennedy: Bobby's Last Crusade,' up to 45% Off
Be reminded of the moving words of Robert F. Kennedy and his vision for America.
Marking the 50 year anniversary of Bobby Kennedy's fateful presidential campaign, the world premiere of "Kennedy: Bobby's Last Crusade," written by and starring David Arrow, brings a collection of his most famous speeches to the stage. In the words of Arrow, "The words of Bobby Kennedy need to be repeated so that we as Americans can remember that politics used to be about ideas and ideals, not about us versus them."
Save up to 45% on Orchestra seating at the Theatre at St. Clement's in Midtown:
- $28 (reg. $55) ... Nov. 1-7 (previews)
- $34 (reg. $65) ... Nov. 9 - Dec. 9
Told from Kennedy's point of view, the historical one-man play follows his presidential announcement in March of 1968 to his last speech on June 4 at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. Experience the words that impacted many, and get a glimpse of the personal moments within the last four months of Kennedy's life.
Note: Fees are $5 per ticket, but that is standard for all purchases.
Book by Dec. 9.
$28 & up
When You Can Go
Nov. 5-7, 9-30; Dec. 1-9
Up to 45%
How to Book
Continue to Theatre at St. Clement's
- Select a performance date and time, then click "Choose Seats from Map."
- Promo code KNDYTZOO will automatically apply.
- Choose your seat, then click "Next."
- Select the "Travelzoo Offer" seat, then click "Checkout."
- Review order, then choose a delivery method and click "Continue."
- Fill out contact details and complete purchase.