$28 – Miami City Ballet: Balanchine, Mozart and Gershwin
The New York Times says that "the dancing of Miami City Ballet flies straight to the heart."
In Program Four, Miami City Ballet presents a strong and varied triple bill. It includes Balanchine's "Divertimento No. 15," with music by Mozart; "Who Cares?" set to a selection of George Gershwin classics; and "Arden Court," choreographed by Paul Taylor to the Baroque music of William Boyce.
Travelzoo members get up to 40% off tickets to see Miami City Ballet at these two locations:
Adrienne Arsht Center on Friday, March 31 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, April 2 at 2 p.m.
- Front and Rear Orchestra, Tier 2 ... $59.50 (reg. $85)
- Rear Tier 2 & Front Tier 3 ... $48.30 (reg. $69)
Broward Center on Saturday, April 8 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, April 9 at 2 p.m.
- Front Orchestra ... $59 (reg. $99)
- Mid Orchestra ... $45 (reg. $69)
- Rear Orchestra ... $27.30 (reg. $39)
From the gracefulness of "Divertimento No. 15" to the jazzy "Who Cares?" that "twinkles along good-naturedly" (Huffington Post), Program Four has something for everyone.
When You Can Go
March 31; April 2, 8-9
Up to 40%
How to Book
Book online at Miami City Ballet
- Scroll down and choose from the valid locations and dates on the right.
- Enter code ACFOURTZ for the Arsht Center, or code BCFOURTZ for the Broward Center and click "Submit."
- Use the interactive map to chose your seats, then click "Go to Checkout."
- Checkout as guest, register or login, then follow the prompts to pay.
Fees: Each venue has additional fees and taxes.