$23 & up – Gatorland Admission incl. Zip Line Experience
Gatorland is one of Florida's classic attractions and home to rare white alligators.
Update (March 18): Due to COVID-19, Gatorland will be temporarily closed. Click here for further information.
Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve showcasing thousands of alligators, birds, turtles and more alongside exhibits and live entertainment.
- $23 (reg. $29.99) ... Adult General Admission
- $15 (reg. $19.99) ... Child General Admission
- $56 (reg. $69.99) ... General Admission plus zip line
- $107 (reg. $129.99) ... Trainer for a Day
Upgrade your general admission with a zip line experience over an alligator marsh. The trainer-for-a-day package gives you a behind-the-scenes view of the park and up-close interactions with the animals, including an opportunity to hold a baby alligator.
Note: Additional taxes and fees will be added, but that's standard on all ticket purchases. Please read the "Important Ticket Information" section during the booking process for details and restrictions.
Book by April 6.
$23 & up
How to Book
Continue to Gatorland
- Select your ticket type and quantity.
- Follow prompts to complete transaction.