$13 – South Beach: Spend an Evening with New World Symphony
For as low as $13, this could be the least expensive way to spend an evening on South Beach.
The New World Symphony has announced its winter season lineup, and Travelzoo members can save up to 50% on tickets.
Tickets are $12.50-$55 (reg. $25-$110) at the Frank Gehry-designed New World Center, which was built in part to bring guests closer to the performers. Choose from the following shows:
“Sounds of the Times: Volatile Prayers” on Saturday, Dec. 7, at 7:30 p.m.:
- Enjoy interpretations of Steve Reich’s music as Synergy Vocals recite Hebrew psalms in this chamber orchestra version of "Tehillim"
“Ehnes Plays Mozart” on Saturday, Dec. 14, at 7:30 p.m.:
- Grammy award winner James Ehnes performs Mozart's beloved "Turkish" Concerto
“Sounds of the Season” on Saturday, Dec. 21, at 7:30 p.m.:
- Hear seasonal favorites including selections from "The Nutcracker," "Harry Potter" and a special Latin holiday medley
“Thibaudet and Pictures at an Exhibition” on Saturday, Jan. 11, at 8 p.m.:
- Catch a piece never-before performed by NWS, Saint-Saëns’ "Egyptian Concerto," with one of the world's premier pianists, Jean-Yves Thibaudet
“Royal Fireworks” on Sunday, Jan. 19, at 2 p.m.:
- Experience an energy-packed night with works like Bach's Sinfonia in G major and Handel's "Music for the Royal Fireworks"
“A Stravinsky Journey” on Saturday, Jan. 25, at 7:30 p.m.:
- Michael Tilson Thomas celebrates his mentor Igor Stravinsky, one of the greatest composers of the 20th century
Note: This offer must be booked at least one day prior to each performance date; fees are $8 per order, but that is the standard for all regular and discount ticket purchases.
How to Book
- Click on the show you'd like to attend.
- Scroll down to "Tickets" and enter promo code DECEMBERTZOO for December shows and JANUARYTZOO for January shows in the promo code box.
- Select your seats and the number of tickets you'd like.
- Click "Reserve" and then click "Continue."
- Review your order and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in or register.