$13 – Frost School of Music Summer Concerts
These summer concert include performances from the second-annual Chopin Festival.
The University of Miami's Frost School of Music has announced the lineup for its summer Frost Music Live series, featuring a variety of classical concerts.
Tickets are 50% off and range from $12.50-$17.50 (reg. $25-$35) for the following concerts:
- Frost Chopin Festival 2019: the opening concerto features pieces from Mozart’s "String Quartet No. 23," Jozef Nowakowski’s "Piano Quintet No. 2" and more on Sunday, June 23, at 7 p.m.
- An Evening of Concertos features winners from the Frost Chopin Academy concerto auditions and pieces from various Chopin piano concertos, accompanied by Escher String Quartet, on Wednesday, June 26, at 7 p.m.
- Violin-Piano Duo Recital by Ji Young Lim, winner of the 2015 Queen Elisabeth Competition, will perform on Friday, June 28, at 7 p.m.
- Distinguished Artist Recital: Dina Yoffe performs her piano concerto with pieces by Franz Schubert, Beethoven and Chopin on Saturday, June 29, at 7 p.m.
- Frost Chopin Academy Showcase Concert II and An Evening of Body Language features students from the Chopin Academy and comic mime Ireneusz Krosny for a night of comedy on Sunday, June 30, at 6 p.m.
- Nocturne: The Salon Concert: the finale of the Chopin Festival concludes with Frank Cooper and special guests re-enacting a typical 19th-century soiree on Tuesday, July 2, at 7 p.m.
Book by July 2.
How to Book
- Click on the performance you want to attend.
- Click on "Use Promo Code," enter DEAL4ZOO and click "Apply."
- Choose your seats if needed or select the amount of tickets you'd like and click "Checkout."
- Choose a delivery method and click on "Continue."
- Enter your name and address and click "Continue."
- Review your order and click "Continue."