$12 – Atlanta Symphony's Fall Concerts, up to 60% Off
Travelzoo members get exclusive savings on the best seats in the house to shows starting this week.
Travelzoo members save up to 60% on tickets to Atlanta Symphony fall concerts like Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 22 conducted by Edo de Waart, plus other pieces by special guests such as Grammy Award-winning mezzo-soprano Kelley O'Connor.
Prices are $12-$20 (reg. $33-$44) for Orchestra and Dress Circle seating for the following shows:
- Thursday, Oct. 17, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 19, at 8 p.m.
See conductor Edo de Waart and early-music specialist Ronald Brautigam, who will make his ASO Chorus debut with Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 22.
- Saturday, Nov. 2, at 8 p.m.
Maestro Donald Runnicles and mezzo-soprano Kelley O'Connor return to Atlanta with harmonies of Bruckner's Symphony No. 4 in a program including Wagner's Orchestral excerpts from "Parsifal" and Korngold's "Lieder des Abschieds."
Note: Fees are up to $3 per ticket, but that is standard for all purchases.
Book by Nov. 2.
How to Book
- Select the performance you would like to attend.
- Choose your desired date and click "Buy Tickets."
- Enter promo code Tzoo and click "Apply."
- Choose from the available seating options and click "Add to Cart."
- Review order and select delivery option, then click "Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to complete the purchase.