$10 & up – Winter Concerts w/New World Symphony, 50% Off
U.S. premiere of Pulitzer Prize-winner David Langs' latest work.
New World Symphony's orchestral academy "can hold its own with nearly any major orchestra” (Miami Herald). This winter, the symphony will perform pieces from acclaimed composers at the New World Center.
“Beethoven’s Seventh” on Friday, Nov. 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- $40-$52.50 (reg. $80-$110) ... Terrace and Gallery seating
With the help of renowned Italian conductor Roberto Abbado, New World Symphony performs the dramatic Seventh Symphony that NPR calls "one of Beethoven's most successful" works.
“Sounds of the Times: Harmony and Understanding” on Saturday, Dec. 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- $10-$20 (reg. $20-$40) ... Terrace and Gallery seating
See the U.S. premiere of Pulitzer Prize-winner David Langs' latest work, "Harmony and Understanding," performed by New World Symphony.
Note: Fees are $8 per order, but that’s standard for all purchases.
Book by Dec. 6.
$10 & up
When You Can Go
Nov. 16; Dec. 8
How to Book
- Click on the performance you want to attend.
- Under the "Tickets" tab, enter promo code TZOOBEETHOVEN and click "Apply."
- Select your seats.
- Click “Reserve,” then click "Continue."
- Review Order, then click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Log in or register to finish purchase.