$16 & up – Steppenwolf: Save 50% on 'Pass Over' This June
The Upstairs Theatre is intimate -- you'll feel immersed in the action no matter where you sit.
Get tickets before anyone else to see the world premiere of "Pass Over" at Steppenwolf Theatre next month, which is billed as a bold riff on Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot." Tickets are 50% off for select performances.
All seats for the following performances are $16-$34.50 (reg. $32-$69):
- Thursday, June 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 3, at 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 4, at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 16, at 7:30 p.m.
Note: Pricing will vary within the price ranges as more tickets are sold, so book early to get the best rates.
In "Pass Over," Moses and Kitch, two young black men stand around on a street corner talking, killing time and hoping that maybe today will be different. When a white man wanders into their space with his own agenda, their plans are derailed. This is the first Steppenwolf production for up-and-coming playwright Antoinette Nwandu.
Watch an interview of Nwandu discussing the inspiration for "Pass Over."
What's the Catch?
Extra fees are $3 per ticket, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
$16 & up
When You Can Go
Select shows June 1-16
How to Book
Book online at Steppenwolf Theatre Company
- Click "Buy Tickets."
- Click "Enter Promo Code" and enter 32610, and click "Submit."
- Select an included date on the calendar, click "Reserve."
- Use the interactive seating map or use the "Select Best Available" option to choose seat location and quantity. Click "Reserve."
- Review your order, and click "Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to continue.