$25 – Steppenwolf: 50% Off 'Terrific' Play 'The Christians'
"This is the rare play about religion that both believers and nonbelievers can embrace" (LA Times).
The New York Times praised "The Christians" as a "softly mesmerizing drama" and a "terrific play" when it made its Off-Broadway debut last year. Travelzoo members can save 50% on tickets to see the play when it opens at Steppenwolf Theatre in December.
All seats for the following performances are $25-$38 (reg. $50-$76):
- Wednesday, Dec. 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 17, at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec, 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 23, at 7:30 p.m.
Note: The $25 tickets can be found for the performance on Sunday, Dec. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
Written by award-winning playwright Lucas Hnath, "The Christians" is a 90-minute play about a pastor who has spent the past 20 years growing his church from a small storefront to a gleaming megachurch. But when the pastor starts to believe and preach about a new idea of salvation, the congregation isn't so quick to accept it.
What's the Catch?
Extra fees are $3 per ticket, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
When You Can Go
How to Book
Book online at Steppenwolf Theatre Company
- Click "Buy Tickets."
- Select an included date on the calendar.
- Click "Enter Promo Code," and enter 29224, and click "Apply" then click on the calendar date of your choice again, and click "Reserve Tickets."
- Select ticket quantity and then "Reserve Tickets," or use the "Select Your Own Seats" option.
- Review your order, and click "Checkout."
- Click "Checkout," and log in or create an account to continue.
Book by phone
Call Steppenwolf Theatre Company at 312-335-1650.
Mention the Travelzoo offer when booking. Box Office hours: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, and 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Sunday-Monday.