$15 – Kansas City: Tours of Arrowhead Stadium
The Hall of Honor has interactive exhibits and Chiefs artifacts, including the Super Bowl IV trophy.
Take photos of the field and walk in the footsteps of your favorite players with this deal for half-off tours of Arrowhead Stadium.
These 90-minute Guided Tours, now discounted to $15, include visits to the:
- Press box
- Scout Investments Club Level
- Locker room
- Chiefs Hall of Honor, a 26,000 square-foot museum featuring the Super Bowl IV trophy
Tours are available most Fridays and Saturdays through Dec. 31. Tour times vary by date. See the booking page for available dates and times.
Also available: Limited Guided Tours are discounted to $10, excluding visits to the locker room or sidelines. Or, a limited number of Gameday Tours, which require a game ticket sold separately, are available for $55-$180 (reg. $75-$200). This tour gives access to the sidelines during pre-game warm ups.
When You Can Go
Select Fridays and Saturdays through December
How to Book
Book online at Kansas City Chiefs
- Enter the promo code TZOO, and click "Go."
- Click "Continue" for the tour of your choice.
- Enter a quantity of tickets in the drop box.
- Choose the "Half Off" section, and click "Find Seats."
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Log in or register to complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional delivery fees of $2.50 per ticket apply.
Enter code TZOO, select a tour, and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Additional delivery fees of $2.50 per ticket apply.