$18 – Food Network's Alton Brown Live in OKC, $10 Off
The New York Times says the show is "wildly indulgent" and "a hoot."
Food Network celebrity Alton Brown stops in OKC for one night only on his "Alton Brown Live: Eat Your Science” tour. Travelzoo members save $10 per ticket with this exclusive offer.
Choose from the following prices and seating sections on Sunday, April 30, at 7 p.m., at Thelma Gaylord Performing Arts Theatre in Civic Center Music Hall:
- $18.18 (reg. $28.18) ... Rear Balcony
- $29.02 (reg. $39.02) ... Center Balcony
- $50.69 (reg. $60.69) ... Mezzanine
Brown -- host of Food Network's popular shows “Good Eats” and "Cutthroat Kitchen” -- stars in this one-man variety show that combines cooking philosophies with science, comedy and a live band.
What's the Catch?
There are extra fees: $10.31-$10.82 per ticket and $2 per order. But the fees are actually less than what you’d pay on full-price tickets.
When You Can Go
Sunday, April 30, at 7 p.m.
$10 per ticket
How to Book
Book online at OKC Broadway
- Enter promo code: POPCORN, then click "Go."
- Choose your desired performance, then click "Find Tickets."
- Choose your seat from the interactive seating map, then click continue.
- Choose a delivery method, review your order, then click "Checkout."
- Log in or sign up to complete purchase.