$70 & up – 'Shen Yun' Chinese Music & Dance Show
The show is "an explosion of color, sound and movement" (Orlando Sentinel).
The New York Times says "Shen Yun" presents “5,000 years of Chinese music and dance in one night." The show comes to the Chicago area early next year, and Travelzoo members can get early access to all performances and seating levels -- plus save up to $9 per ticket in booking fees for a limited time.
Tickets are $70-$200 in these cities for the following dates and times:
Center for Performing Arts in University Park:
- Tuesday, Feb. 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, at 7:30 p.m.
Harris Theater in Chicago:
- Saturday, Feb. 11, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 12, at 1 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 1 p.m.
Rosemont Theatre in Rosemont:
- Friday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 11, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 12, at 1 p.m.
"Shen Yun" features 20 vignettes, each of which portrays a dynasty in China's history. The show includes 100 classically trained dancers, an orchestra and animated backdrops. There are 400 vibrant, handmade costumes.
See a sneak peek of the show.
$70 & up
When You Can Go
Feb. 7-8, 11-19; March 10-12
How to Book
Book online at Shen Yun
- Choose the city of your choice, then click "Tickets & Info."
- Choose your tickets from the seating map, then click "Add to Cart."
- Enter promo code: TZOO17 to waive $8-$10 per ticket in fees.
- Review your order, and click "Checkout."
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.
Fees: There are no additional fees; $6-$9 per ticket in fees are waived with this offer.
This deal is not optimized for mobile booking. We recommend booking from a desktop computer.