$60 – Last Chance: Cirque du Soleil in Cleveland
The is the last chance to save on tickets before the show comes to town.
One of Cirque du Soleil's most beloved shows -- "Corteo" -- is touring the U.S. again for the first time in nearly a decade. With this deal, some of the best seats are 20% off when the show comes to Cleveland.
Performances at Quicken Loans Arena:
- Thursday, Nov. 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 18, at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Circle 1 ... $60-$68 (reg. $75-$85)
- Premium Circle ... $84-$95 (reg. $105-$119)
- Orchestra ... $103 (reg. $129)
Prices vary within the ranges, depending on the performance date. Currently, the least expensive tickets can be found for Nov. 18 at 5 p.m.
In the show, a clown watches his own funeral taking place in a carnival atmosphere. But don't worry -- "there's no crying ... just laughter, chills and all-around amazement" (Variety). It's a celebration of life's unforgettable moments.
Note: There are extra fees of $14.55-$16.44 per ticket and $4.25 per order, but the fees are actually less than what you'd pay for full price tickets.
Book by Nov. 18.
When You Can Go
Nov. 15-16, 18
How to Book
Continue to 'Corteo' by Cirque du Soleil
- Click "Find Tickets" for the performance of your choice.
- Complete the security check.
- Select seat from the map, then click "Checkout."
- Click "Next," then sign in or create an account to finish booking.