$54 – Blue Man Group in Chicago thru Summer, Save up to $35
The Chicago Tribune gives the city's longest-running show a 4-star review.
Blue Man Group at Briar Street Theatre in Chicago's Lakeview neighborhood is offering Travelzoo members up to $35 savings on performances through Sept. 30.
Main Floor seats are $54 (reg. $69-$89) for the show the Chicago Tribune calls "extensively and brilliantly revamped."
Blue Man Group is a unique production featuring Grammy-nominated live music, comedy and multimedia theatrics. The popular trio engages audience members of all ages by mixing unexpected and surprising multi-sensory experiences with theater, percussive music, art, science and vaudeville.
Travelzoo Tip: If they're still available at your desired show and you're feeling adventurous, consider selecting seats in the first few rows of the theater, known as the "poncho section." A plastic poncho is provided to protect patrons from incoming food, paint and other surprises.
What's the Catch?
There are extra fees: $10.25 per ticket and $4.40 per order, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets bought online. A .50 facility fee will apply to all performances June 12 and beyond. If you book by phone at 773-348-4000 and mention Travelzoo, fees will drop to $4 per ticket. Or avoid them altogether by visiting the box office and buying tickets in person.
When You Can Go
Select performances through Sept. 30
Up to $35
How to Book
Book online at Blue Man Group
- Click "Find Tickets" next to a performance date.
- Click "Skip this step" on the pop-up box.
- In the offer code box, enter code ZOO54, and click the unlock icon.
- Use the interactive seating map to select your seats.
- Choose the quantity of tickets desired, then click "Go."
- Review order, and click "Continue," then select a delivery method, and click "Continue" again.
- Log in or create an account to complete the purchase.