$50 – Chicago: New 'Game of Thrones' Parody, Reg. $66.95
While you're waiting for the premiere of season 7, fill the "Game of Thrones" void with this show.
"Graeme of Thrones," a three-actor parody based on the international hit TV series "Game of Thrones," is headed to Chicago this November, and Travelzoo members can save $16.95 on tickets.
Regular seats are $50 (reg. $66.95) for the following performances at the Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place:
- Tuesday, Nov. 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 6, at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 10, at 7:30 p.m.
Created by a team of British comedy writers, "Graeme of Thrones" tells the story of avid "Thrones" fan Graeme, who wants to re-create his favorite fantasy saga onstage with the help of two friends.
Travelzoo Tip: Bypass the Ticketmaster fees by purchasing tickets in person at the Broadway Playhouse Box Office, where you'll only pay a $3 fee per ticket instead. Mention the Travelzoo offer when ordering.
When You Can Go
Select dates Nov. 1-10
How to Book
Book online at Broadway In Chicago
- Click "See Tickets" next to an included performance of your choice.
- Enter promo code TZOO16 in the box, and click the check mark.
- Use the interactive map to select your seats, then click "Buy Tickets."
- Complete the security check, and click "Continue," then review order, and click "Continue" again.
- Select a delivery method, and click "Continue."
- Create an account, or log in to book.
Fees: Additional fees of $14.92 per ticket and $4.55 per order will apply.
We’ve found that this booking experience doesn’t work well on mobile phones. Use a desktop or tablet to get the deal.