$45 – 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Musical, 30% Off
"Rudolph" is aimed at children, but adults will delight in the nostalgia of the original TV special.
Praised as an "utterly charming, top-notch production” by the Orlando Sentinel, the stage adaptation of the beloved TV classic "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is coming to Chicago in November, and Travelzoo members can save up to 25% on tickets.
Tickets for the Orchestra and Balcony are $45-$79 (reg. $61-$102) for the following performances at The Chicago Theatre:
- Thursday, Nov. 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 18, at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Saturday Nov. 19, at 7:30 p.m.
Based on the 1964 Rankin-Bass TV special, the stage musical "re-creates the original with great precision," according to the Chicago Sun-Times. The Orlando Sentinel notes "one other visual treat: The residents of the Island of Misfit Toys are portrayed by puppets you would swear just burst through the TV set."
Book by Nov. 19.
When You Can Go
Thursday-Saturday, Nov. 17-19
Up to 25%
How to Book
Book online at 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer The Musical'
- Click "Find Tickets" next to the performance date.
- Use the map to select your seats, and click "Checkout."
- Enter the security code or check the verification box, review your order, and click "Continue."
- Choose e-tickets and "Continue."
- Log in, or create an account to complete the purchase.
Fees: $14.50 per ticket.