$37 – NY Times-Praised Off-Broadway Comedy in Minneapolis
This 90-minute comedy is "pretty delicious" (The New York Times).
The New York Times praises "My Son the Waiter -- A Jewish Tragedy" as a "great comedy," calling it "delicious." The show visits Minneapolis this fall, and Travelzoo members can save more than 25% on tickets.
Choose from the following performance times Nov. 3-20 at the Sabes Jewish Community Center:
- Thursdays at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ... $37 (reg. $50)
- Fridays at 8 p.m. and Saturdays at 2 p.m. ... $39 (reg. $55)
There are "plenty of laughs" (Arizona Republic) in this show, created by and starring Brad Zimmerman, an actor and comedian who opened for Joan Rivers for many years. It tells an inspiring story about the passion to make it as an artist and the rewards of never giving up.
Book by Nov. 2.
When You Can Go
More than 25%
How to Book
Book online at 'My Son The Waiter - A Jewish Tragedy'
- Select an applicable performance.
- Enter promo code TRAZ for Thursday performances and TRAZ2 for Friday and Saturday performances and apply.
- Choose your seats.
- Review order.
- Log in or create an account.
- Enter payment information, and complete transaction.
Fees: Additional fees of $3 per ticket apply.