$31 & up – Ladysmith Black Mambazo & Steppenwolf Present 'Lindiwe'
The first time Mambazo and Steppenwolf collaborated, the show received six Tony nominations.
Travelzoo members can save 50% on all seats in the theater to experience the world premiere of this original production featuring music written and performed by five-time Grammy winner Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
A unique blend of Chicago blues and South African Zulu music, "Lindiwe" is unlike anything anyone has ever seen or heard before on the Steppenwolf stage.
Tickets are $31-$44 ($62-$88) to performances on the following dates:
- Thursday, Nov. 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 9, at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 10, at 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 20, at 7:30 p.m.
About the show: Directed and written by Academy Award winner and Tony nominee Eric Simonson, "Lindiwe" takes us on a journey from the blues clubs of Chicago to South Africa and beyond as we follow the love story of a South African woman and a drummer from Chicago.
Note: Additional fees are $4.50 per ticket but that is the standard charge on all tickets.
$31 & up
How to Book
Continue to Steppenwolf Theatre Company
- Click "Buy Tickets" and select a valid date from the calendar. Then, click "Reserve Tickets."
- Enter promo code TZOO and click "Apply."
- Select number of tickets. Then, click "Choose My Seats."
- Use the interactive map to select your seats and click "Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to continue.
- Enter payment and delivery information. Then, click "Place Your Order."
Note: Service fees are $4.50 per ticket but that is standard on all purchases.