$30 – Have the Time of Your Life: See 'Dirty Dancing' Live
"(I've Had) The Time of My Life" won the 1987 Academy Award for Best Original Song.
No one puts Baby -- or this offer -- in a corner. Have the the time of your life at "Dirty Dancing -- The Classic Story on Stage," which features all the iconic moments from the movie. In celebration of the 30th anniversary of the film, we've negotiated tickets starting at $30 when the show comes to Pittsburgh at the end of this month.
Choose from the following price levels at Heinz Hall:
- Balcony (PL C) ... $30 (reg. $62)
- Orchestra (PL B) ... $52 (reg. $72)
And the following performances:
- Tuesday, May 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 28, at 6:30 p.m.
"Dirty Dancing" is a love story about teenage girl Baby and dance instructor Johnny, whom she encounters during her family's summer vacation. The musical features the hit songs “Hungry Eyes,” “Hey Baby” and “Do You Love Me?”
What's the Catch?
Extra fees are $8 per ticket and $3 per order, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
When You Can Go
May 23-25, 28
Up to 50%
How to Book
Book online at Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- In the promo code box, enter code DDTZOO and click "Apply Code."
- Click "Select" next to desired performance.
- Click either "Select Your Own Seat" or "Find Seats By Price."
- Click on a seating section, select number of seats and click "Add to Cart."
- Review the suggested donation, which can be removed by clicking on the "x."
- Click "Checkout" and log in or create an account to purchase.