$29 & up – Joffrey Ballet Spring Shows incl. World Premiere
This is the last chance to catch The Joffrey this season until October -- and at a discount no less.
"Global Visionaries," The Joffrey Ballet's final program of the 2016-17 season, includes three pieces from choreographers Alexander Ekman, Yuri Possokhov and Annabelle Lopez Ochoa. Travelzoo members can save up to 30% on tickets.
Choose from the following seating levels for all performances April 26 - May 7:
- Side Dress Circle ... $29-$32 (reg. $42)
- Side Orchestra ... $43-$46 (reg. $61)
- Middle of Dress Circle & Balcony ... $60-$65 (reg. $86)
- Back Orchestra & Side Balcony ... $74-$79 (reg. $105)
- Front Orchestra ... $111-$119 (reg. $159)
Note: The higher range of pricing is for the performances on Wednesday, April 26; Saturday evenings (April 29, May 6); and Sunday matinees (April 30, May 7).
Ekman, praised as "an inspired joker and true man of the theater" by the Chicago Sun-Times, returns to The Joffrey Ballet with the world premiere of "Global Visionaries." Possokhov -- called a "reliably unpredictable choreographer" by the San Francisco Chronicle -- premieres "The Miraculous Mandarin" to Chicago audiences. Lopez Ochoa is the force behind "Mammatus"; the Chicago Tribune says she "can tell a sensual story and tell it well."
What's the Catch?
Extra fees are $9 per ticket, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by April 25.
$29 & up
When You Can Go
April 26 - May 7
Up to 30%
How to Book
Book online at The Joffrey Ballet
- Click on the blue ticket icon next to the included performance date of your choice.
- In the top right corner, enter TZOO in the promo code box, then click "Submit."
- Use the interactive map to select seating location and quantity. Make sure to choose the Travelzoo offer. Click "Add to Cart."
- Review order, click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to complete the purchase.