$28 & up – Exclusive: 'West Side Story' Sale in Milwaukee
Save 50% on one of the most beloved musicals in American theater history during its opening weeks.
The classic American musical "West Side Story" will make its debut at Milwaukee Repertory Theater starting this Sept. 17, and only Travelzoo members can save 50%. The musical has won numerous Tony Awards throughout the decades and has mesmerized audiences with showstopping tunes like "America," "I Feel Pretty" and "Somewhere."
Discounted tickets are available for select Sept. 17-29 performances in the following seating levels:
- $27.50-$32.50 ($55-$65) ... Economy Orchestra & Economy Balcony
- $35-$40 (reg. $70-$80) ... Balcony
- $40-$47.50 (reg. $80-$95) ... Orchestra
This offer is not available for Sept. 21, 24, 27-28 performances. Orchestra seating is located on both sides of the main floor and is not available on Sept. 25-26.
About the show: Inspired by Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet," this rendition of the greatest love story ever told takes place in New York City during the 1950s. Through an iconic score written by Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim, this tragic tale tells the story of Tony and Maria -- two lovers forbidden to be together as they are caught on opposite sides of a warring street gang rivalry.
Regular-priced tickets are available for October performances.
Note: A $2.25-per-ticket fee, $2-per-ticket historic restoration building fee, and standard tax will be added to your ticket order, standard for all ticket purchases.
Book by July 26.
$28 & up
How to Book
Continue to Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Select a performance date from the calendar. Then, click "Choose Seats."
- Enter promo code TZOO and click "Apply."
- Choose seat location and quantity from the interactive map. Then, click "Reserve."
- Indicate if you would like to add a pre-show dinner or click "Continue to Cart."
- Choose to purchase tickets to other shows or click "I do not wish to purchase Destiny of Desire at this special price."
- Log in or create an account.
- Choose "No Thanks" or "Add Donation."
- Review your order, and enter payment information to complete the purchase.