$26 & up – Beatles 'RAIN' at Oriental Theatre in Chicago
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" won four Grammys in 1968, including Album of the Year.
A "concert that will not disappoint the faithful" (Variety), Broadway hit "RAIN: A Tribute to the Beatles" is coming to Chicago for a limited engagement. Travelzoo members can save up to 35% on tickets.
Choose from the following seating levels for all performances, March 28 - April 2 at the Oriental Theatre:
- Mid-Balcony ... $26-$46 (reg. $42-$62)
- Orchestra/Dress Circle ... $32-$52 (reg. $52-$72)
Note: The lower range of prices can be found for the Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday evening performances.
This new tour of "RAIN" celebrates the 50th anniversary of the release of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," which will be performed in its entirety. Rolling Stone ranked it No. 1 on its list of the "500 Greatest Albums of All Time," and it includes songs like "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and "With a Little Help from My Friends."
Travelzoo Tip: Bypass the Ticketmaster fees by purchasing tickets in person at the Oriental Theatre Box Office, where you'll pay only a $3 fee per ticket. Mention the Travelzoo offer when ordering.
What's the Catch?
There are extra fees: $13.02-$15.51 per ticket and $4.55 per order. But the fees are actually less than what you’d pay on full-price tickets.
$26 & up
When You Can Go
March 28 - April 2
Up to 35%
How to Book
Book online at Broadway In Chicago
- Click "See Tickets" next to an included performance of your choice.
- Enter promo code TZOO in the box, and click the check mark.
- Use the interactive map to select your seats, then click "Buy Tickets."
- Complete the security check, and click "Continue," then review order, and click "Continue" again.
- Select a delivery method, and click "Continue."
- Create an account or log in to book.