$25 & up – St. Louis Symphony June Shows incl. Jane Lynch
Two people can see a show for under $60 -- use the money you save on pre- or post-show drinks.
The St. Louis Symphony is pulling out all the stops on shows at Powell Hall this summer -- and Travelzoo members can see three of the best (in our opinion, anyway) with tickets starting under $30 for each. Did we mention that all performances take place on weekend dates?
"Broadway's Rock of Ages Band" on Saturday, June 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Orchestra Left, Orchestra Right & Grand Circle .... $29 (reg. $45)
The St. Louis Symphony and conductor Brent Havens will perform with the band from the Broadway musical "Rock of Ages." Hear the show's '80s hits from the likes of Bon Jovi, Foreigner, Journey, Pet Benatar and more.
"Jane Lynch: American Songbook" on Friday, June 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Dress Circle ... $29 (reg. $40)
- Orchestra Center ... $35 (reg. $45)
Three-time Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress Jane Lynch ("Glee," "Best in Show") joins the symphony for a night of music from Broadway and the Great American Songbook, mixed with her signature wry comedy.
"Tribute to Ella Fitzgerald & Ladies of Swing" on Sunday, June 11, at 3 p.m.
- Grand Circle ... $25 (reg. $35)
- Orchestra Left, Orchestra Right ... $30 (reg. $45)
Vocalist Dee Daniels will join the symphony and perform the music of Ella Fitzgerald -- who would be celebrating her 100th birthday this year. Hear classics like "A Tisket, a Tasket" and "Fever," along with songs from the other first ladies of swing, like Billie Holiday, Peggy Lee and Sarah Vaughan.
What's the Catch?
Extra fees are $4 per ticket, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
$25 & up
When You Can Go
June 3, 9 and 11
Up to 35%
How to Book
Book online at St. Louis Symphony
- Click "Buy Tickets" next to the performance of your choice.
- Use the interactive map to select seat location and quantity (make sure to click on the Travelzoo pricing); click "Continue."
- Review order, click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to complete the purchase.