$25 – Saint Louis Ballet's 'The Nutcracker' w/Backstage Tour
ALIVE Magazine says this is a "splendid holiday fare with an abundance of truly lovely ballet."
"The Nutcracker" returns to Touhill Performing Arts Center this holiday season, and Travelzoo members can get Zone 4 seats (Grand Tier and Parterre) for $25 (reg. $35).
As an exclusive bonus, members receive a backstage tour after two performances -- get a peek at the behind-the-scenes magic, including storage of the massive sets and hundreds of costumes, plus the dancers' dressing rooms:
- Thursday, Dec. 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21, at 2 p.m.
These shows are also part of this deal but do not include the backstage tour:
- Wednesday, Dec. 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23, at 7:30 p.m.
Additional seating levels are discounted starting at $41 (reg. $53).
Gen Horiuchi's version of "The Nutcracker" has been a St. Louis holiday tradition for over 15 years, and features Tchaikovsky's classic score along with pyrotechnics, elaborate costumes and sets. Check out a promo of the ballet.
Note: Extra fees are 12% per order, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets. Travelzoo members who purchase tickets for performances with the backstage tour can collect the tour pass from the Saint Louis Ballet boutique table before the show.
Book by Dec. 21.
When You Can Go
Dec. 19-21, 23
How to Book
- Book online at Touhill Performing Arts Center.
- Click "Purchase Tickets."
- In the right corner, where it says "Promo Code," enter TRAVELZOO, then click "Submit."
- Click "Purchase" next to the performance of your choice.
- Use the interactive seating map to select seat location and ticket quantity. Click "Add to Cart"; or click "Click Here to Purchase Best Available Seating" and let the venue select your seats.
- Review order, click "Check Out."
- Log in or create an account to complete the purchase.
Note: Extra fees are 12% per order, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.