$25 – Pittsburgh: 'Spamilton: An American Parody', up to 45% Off
"You don't have to see 'Hamilton' to have side-splitting fun at 'Spamilton'" (The Huffington Post).
Travelzoo members can now save up to 45% on tickets to Pittsburgh CLO's singing and dancing musical comedy spoof "Spamilton: An American Parody." Written by Gerard Alessandrini, creator of the satirical "Forbidden Broadway," this show is "so infectiously fun that it could easily run as long as its inspiration" (Hollywood Reporter).
All seating levels are $25 (reg. $31.25-$59.75) for select performances May 25 - June 19, including weekends, at Greer Cabaret Theater.
About the show: This 90-minute musical parody also references other Broadway favorites such as "Gypsy" and "Chicago"; characters like Bernadette Peters, Barbra Streisand, Beyoncé and Liza also make appearances. The Chicago Sun Times praises this satire "that all but threatens to blow the original right out of the water."
Note: There are additional fees of $4.50 per ticket and $3 per order, but those are standard on all tickets.
Book by June 12.
How to Book
Continue to Pittsburgh CLO
- Enter promo code CLOTravel and click "Apply Code."
- Click "Select" next to the performance of your choice.
- Click either "Select your own seat" or "Find seats by price"; enter ticket quantity and click "Add to Cart."
- Review order. Remove the automatic donation, or not. Click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to complete the purchase.
Note: Additional fees are $4.50 per ticket and $3 per order, but those are standard charges on all tickets.